Par Investor Network
We operate a hybrid investment model at Par Equity, combine our discretionary managed EIS Fund with the skills and expertise of our 200-strong investor network. The intellectual capital that this model provides, results in better outcomes for both investors and entrepreneurs.
Through Par Equity, members of our Investor Network gain access to the most innovative technology companies coming out of the North of the UK. In return, our Investor Network members turbo charge our operations, enhancing all four stages of the investment life cycle – deal origination, due diligence, portfolio management and exit management.
Our Investor Network is an arrangement only service, which means investors can pick and choose the investments which they would like to invest into. However, many members of our Investor Network also choose to invest in the EIS Fund as well, creating a broader portfolio of underling companies and investing further capital in those which are of particular interest.
Benefits of joining our Investor Network
- Access to some of the most innovative companies coming out of the North of the UK
- Experienced, deal structuring as Par represents the interests of a much larger pool of capital and takes a lead role in the negotiation, due diligence, and investment transaction processes
- Continued protection of your investment and its EIS qualifying status through Par’s hands on portfolio management and monitoring roles. Investors are provided with quarterly valuation updates and semi-annual reports on each underlying company
- Identification of prospective companies for advisory or non-executive roles, should that be of interest
- Access to Par’s proprietary investment portal, which has been built to suit the specific needs of our network and includes your tax year summaries, EIS3 certificates, semi-annual reports, latest valuations, and a deal room for new investments opportunities.
As a member of the Par Investor Network, you join a community of enthusiastic business angels. We welcome everyone to our Monthly Investor Network calls, as well as other networking events such as our famous Christmas Party in December each year.
How to join
To join our Investor Network, you need to have professional investor status. In the instance that you’re currently unable to achieve professional investor status, Par Equity can support you on your path to obtain it:
- Investing in our EIS Fund, and/or
- Joining Par Equity’s network in an Advisory role