We’re looking for a technical lead to help us build the next set of features for our SamsonCORE product.
SamsonVT's mission is to enable manufacturers of all sizes to have access to accurate and timely information as soon as they need it.
- We’re looking for a technical lead to help us build the next set of features for our SamsonCORE product. You should have commercial experience building web applications with React and AWS services including AWS Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, CloudFormation and CodePipeline
- You will be working hands-on, but with managerial responsibility, in a cross-functional team with a wealth of experience in development, product, UX, QA and agile (Scrum) delivery. You will be decisive and lead the development team, helping resolve complex problems
- This role is right for you if you enjoy technical leadership, excel at designing and building software, and would be comfortable evolving a serverless architecture in AWS
What the job involves
- Own day-to-day technical delivery
- Implement processes and standards to ensure product quality, application security and developer experience
- Use progressive technologies and approaches with free reign to implement best practices for the business and its customers
- Leading an engineering team (squad lead / tech lead)
- Building and testing modern web applications (ideally with React)
- Developing, deploying and monitoring serverless applications on AWS with IaC (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform)
- NoSQL and relational data modelling
- Automated unit and acceptance testing (ideally React Testing Library, Jest, Cypress)
- Implementing and supporting CI/CD pipelines (e.g. CodePipeline, CircleCI, BitBucket