My1Login is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to Develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation.
My1Login is the UK’s leading, multi-award-winning Identity and Access Management service that enables seamless user access to web, mobile and Windows desktop applications delivering operational savings and protecting businesses against the financial and reputational damage of a data breach.
My1Login is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to Develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation. This position requires outbound calling, prospecting, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the My1Login target industries in general. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following. The SDR will be a high energy professional that can drive the demand for our market-leading Identity Access Management solution. Ideal candidates should be eager to demonstrate their ability to be sales driven self-starters, keen to progress within a growing business. We’ll provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your career at My1Login.
Location: Based in Glasgow.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline that fit the My1Login qualification criteria
- Develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Schedule appointments and demos for Account Directors/Sales Team
- Research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through a strategic researched-based approach as well as cold discovery calls, email and social
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Act as the subject matter expert on My1Login product offerings/solution development skills
- Provide in-depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how My1Login can fix these problems
- Quickly learn the My1Login product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Work closely with the Manager and Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Consistently achieve and overachieve set targets
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Previous experience in a prospecting role with a strong track record of results
- Salesforce or some CRM experience
- Analytical and able to analyse data and articulate to senior leaders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management/organisational skills
- Basic understanding of enterprise IT environments
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Must be energetic and motivated with a strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit and the desire to be the very best
- You are a team player, take personal responsibility and can harmonise in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to work independently on strategies, as well as with a team
- The position requires excellent communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with prospects
- Creative mindset and can-do attitude
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain the My1Login value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.