My1Login is looking to hire a QA Automation Engineer to work on the My1Login products and services.
My1Login is the UK’s leading, multi-award-winning Identity and Access Management service that enables seamless user access to web, mobile and Windows desktop applications delivering operational savings and protecting businesses against the financial and reputational damage of a data breach.
QA Automation Engineer working on the My1Login products and services. The role is best suited to a self-starter and a quick learner with a strong desire to learn and grow. Working outside the boundaries of the role is encouraged. We value ownership, initiative, and accountability.
We are small, collaborative, and fast-moving team who thrive on challenges and the opportunities they present. We sit at the front-end of technology and our team members thrive while working on modern and exciting cloud technologies. We pride ourselves on delivering a secure, scalable, reliable, and modern distributed service to our customers. If you want to advance your career by getting hands-on with modern cloud technologies and work on difficult problems, then you align with us, and we would love to hear from you.
Location: We operate a flexible remote working arrangement
- Identifying test cases for automation
- Automating, maintaining and improving the automated test suites to maximise coverage and minimise risk downstream
- Assisting with manual QA while we build sufficient automated coverage to eradicate manual effort
- Working with the Developers and Cloud Engineers to drive efficient DevOps pipelines incorporating automated test suites supporting the efficient delivery of high quality features
- Measuring and improving test coverage
- Assisting in the identification of appropriate technologies for the automated testing of products
- Keeping up to date with changes in the technology industry
- Participating in the out of hours process and customer support related duties
- Good operational knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic ability
- Understanding of security principals
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Determination to driving process or practice improvement
- Previous experience in the cyber-security industry
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and the desire to be the very best
- Naturally curious
- Good written and verbal communications
- Customer-first mindset
- Able to collaborate well with stakeholders and colleagues
- Able to work in a very small team, willing to go the extra mile and extend boundaries to get the job done
- Able to cope with changing priorities and keep track of own actions
- Desire for continuous improvement
Qualifications and Experience
- Computer Science or similar technical degree; In lieu of degree, relevant skills and equivalent experience