An excellent opportunity for an Sales Engineer/ Sales Manager looking to join a rapidly expanding, innovative company where you will play an integral part in their rapid growth whilst being encouraged to progress your career.
An Excellent opportunity for an Sales Engineer/ Sales Manager looking to join a rapidly expanding, innovative company where you will play an integral part in their rapid growth whilst being encouraged to progress your career.
Do you have experience within a Sales environment (Technical Sales, New Business etc.)? Do you have a knowledge of the HVAC market? Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding, exciting company?
This rapidly-growing company has designed and developed a patent-protected, specialist product that is on track to revolutionise the way buildings are cooled and heated. They aim to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions and lead positive change within the HVAC industry. Significant sales growth is planned for the next five years targeting commercial, residential and high-precision environments.
On offer is a Sales Manager/ Engineer position where you will grow with the company and be an integral part of the rapid growth of the business. In this position you will have a mixture of New Business Development along converting inbound enquiries into Sales. As you will be pivotal in the growth of the business, a flexible approach to responsibilities and willingness to assist in other areas of the business is a must.
This highly varied position would suit a Sales Engineer/ Sales Manager with a proven background of working in the HVAC industry and looking to join an exciting, innovative company.
- Mixture of New Business Development along converting inbound enquiries into Sales
- Liaising with developers, consultants and contractors to further develop market share
- Taking the project from introduction to at least specification stage
- £40,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Commission + Car Allowance + Pension + Training + Benefits
- Sales Engineer or Sales Manager
- Background selling into or working in the HVAC market
- Must be willing to take on wider responsibilities within the business based on operational needs
- Live in Central London or Happy to commute