Part of the global sales team, the InGamePlay Ad Sales Manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities by securing in-game advertising campaign briefs.
Games is one of the hottest advertising trends right now and as AdInMo’s adtech business rapidly scales up, it’s an exciting time to join Team AdInMo in an impactful role within a growing organization.
Part of the global sales team, the InGamePlay Ad Sales Manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities by securing in-game advertising campaign briefs. The target-driven role requires relevant online/mobile advertising sales experience, and the successful candidate will have pre-existing excellent relationships within media agencies, trading desks, DSPs and top consumer brands.
The role also requires a strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management with demonstrated ability to close sales and hit revenue targets.
Full time: UK
- Sales Manager: Establish and grow a pipeline of in-game advertising programmatic campaigns to media agencies and brands
- Relationship Manager: Early-stage sales of a new ad unit is often a consultative process, requiring an understanding of both the sales proposition and requirements the customer might not fully realize
- Owner: Ownership of sales cycle from lead generation to closure and execution
- Teacher: Motivated team player who enjoys cross-functional teams, and exhibits a willingness to share expertise across all functions of the company,
- Student: A desire for ongoing learning and growth
- Entrepreneur: Work well under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple parallel-path projects within a dynamic start-up environment
- Experience of working at a publisher, DSP, ad network, agency or trading desk in a digital sales role
- Proven high-quality commercial relationships with buying and planning points at major agencies, trade desks and brands, leverageable by AdInMo from day one
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding ad sales targets
- Mobile programmatic experience is a plus as is a personal passion for gaming
- Comfortable working in remote and international teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit, insatiable curiosity, proactive problem-solving mindset